With the Staub universal pan with chistera lid, 28cm, you have an innovative piece of cookware to cook tender and juicy meat and vegetables. The universal pan features a round design and stands out with a stunning basil green colouring. It can be used on all types of heat sources, including induction and is oven safe, making it perfect to serve from oven to table.
The roasting dish has a diameter of 28 cm, is 36.1cm in length including handles and 12.6 cm tall with lid. It has a capacity of 3.7 litres.
The Chistera Drop Structure, which is located on the inside of the lid contributes to juicy and tender cooking. Developed by the French designer Samuel Accoceberry, the unique design creates a self-moisturising system where the condensation drips back onto the food making it juicy and tender. The cast-iron construction of the universal pan also has excellent heat storage properties, which lets the ingredients cook evenly and gently.
– Ideal for searing and slow cooking of meat, fish or vegetables
– Juicy and tender cooking result thanks to the lid’s special Chistera drip structure
– The matt black inner enamelling is ideal for particularly crisp searing and is especially durable
– Suitable for all types of hobs, incl. induction, can also be used in the oven/grill
– Rim diameter of 28cm, base diameter of 22.2cm
– Height without lid 7.6cm
– Length including handles of 36.1cm
– 3.7 litre capacity
– Base Diameter: 22.2 cm
– Diameter: 28 cm
– Heat Resistance: yes
– Height without lid: 7.6 cm
– Height: 12.6 cm
– Induction Compatibility: yes
– Length: 36.1 cm
– Volume: 3.7 l
– Weight: 5.4 kg
– Width: 28 cm