With the Staub multi-purpose braiser, you can create delicious meals with ease. Its lid features Staub’s unique Chistera drop structure, which distributes condensation back over the food and ensures that nothing burns and each and every ingredient remains beautifully tender. Even beginners with a limited knowledge of cooking will get outstanding results with this roasting pan.
The dark blue Staub multi-purpose roasting pan has a diameter of 24cm, is approximately 12cm high with lid and has a capacity of 2.4 litres. It is made from enamelled cast iron and can be used on all heat sources, including induction hobs. It can also be placed in the oven if you are making a dish that requires a longer cooking time or want to brown food slightly. The ergonomic handles make the pan easy to place inside and remove from the oven.
As well as having exceptional heat-retaining and distributing properties, cast iron is very durable, scratch-resistant and easy to care for. The roasting pan produces exceedingly flavoursome, extremely healthy dishes as slow, even cooking preserves the vitamins and other nutritious ingredients. All in all, the multi-function roasting pan is a stylish option for serving up beautifully cooked, succulent dishes that are simply full of flavour.
– Ideal for searing and slow cooking of meat, fish or vegetables
– Juicy and tender cooking result thanks to the lid’s special drip structure
– The matt black inner enamelling is ideal for particularly crisp searing and is especially durable
– Suitable for all types of hobs, incl. induction, can also be used in the oven/grill
– Rim diameter of 24cm, base diameter of 18.5cm
– Height without lid 7cm
– Length including handles of 31.7cm
– 2.4 litre capacity
– Base Diameter: 18.5 cm
– Diameter: 24 cm
– Heat Resistance: yes
– Height without lid: 7 cm
– Height: 11.6 cm
– Induction Compatibility: yes
– Length: 31.7 cm
– Volume: 2.4 l
– Weight: 4.2 kg
– Width: 24 cm