The round, graphite-grey multifunctional braiser with a special Chistera Drop Structure on the underside of the lid keeps food moist during cooking. Condensation is evenly drizzled over the cooking food to keep meat tender and vegetables moist with no additional liquids being required.
The multifunctional braiser from Staub measures 28cm in diameter, 12.6cm high with lid, and has a 3.7 litre capacity. Its substantial cast-iron construction provides for robust cooking. Practical handles make it easy to use on hobs or in ovens, and being made from cast iron, its is ideal for induction hobs The braiser also makes the perfect serving utensil.
You can use this multifunction pot for the slow-cooking of a multitude of delicious recipes. Meat dishes, vegetarian ratatouilles and casseroles with seasonal vegetables are all ideal to prepare using this braiser. Use the new multifunctional braiser from Staub’s Braiser series to create your own delicious recipes to spoil your family and friends.
– Ideal for searing and slow cooking of meat, fish or vegetables
– Juicy and tender cooking result thanks to the lid’s special Chistera drip structure
– The matt black inner enamelling is ideal for particularly crisp searing and is especially durable
– Suitable for all types of hobs, incl. induction, can also be used in the oven/grill
– Rim diameter of 28cm, base diameter of 22.2cm
– Height without lid 7.6cm
– Length including handles of 36.1cm
– 3.7 litre capacity
– Base Diameter: 22.2 cm
– Diameter: 28 cm
– Heat Resistance: yes
– Height without lid: 7.6 cm
– Height: 12.6 cm
– Induction Compatibility: yes
– Length: 36.1 cm
– Volume: 3.7 l
– Weight: 5.4 kg
– Width: 28 cm