The round multifunctional braiser from Staub’s Braiser series is well suited to cooking roasts, vegetable dishes or ratatouille. Thanks to its ability to absorb heat quickly on the cooker, the cast iron roaster is good for searing. Cast iron is well known for its long heat retention. With the beautifully designed cookware, you can serve your guests delicious, hot food throughout the entire meal.
One of the most innovative developments of the lid from Staub is the Chistera drop-shaped structure in the inner lid curve which collects condensation and evenly distributes it on the food. As a result, cooking juicy, tender pieces of meat and aromatic, hearty vegetable dishes is always a success.
The multi-purpose roaster was designed in the colour grenadine. The rich, deep colour fits brilliantly to rustic-inspired designs and brings a touch of the original cooking tradition to the kitchen.
The cast iron’s enamel coating helps improve the resilience of Staub’s cookware and also makes it easy to clean. Another advantage is that it also helps to increase the taste of food cooked in the roaster over time. The non-stick effect also facilitates low-fat frying and cooking. The roaster with the Chistera lid measures 28cm in diameter and is suitable for all types of cookers, including induction. Use this all-rounder to cook tasty and healthy food for the whole family.
– Ideal for searing and slow cooking of meat, fish or vegetables
– Juicy and tender cooking result thanks to the lid’s special Chistera drip structure
– The matt black inner enamelling is ideal for particularly crisp searing and is especially durable
– Suitable for all types of hobs, incl. induction, can also be used in the oven/grill
– Base Diameter: 22.2 cm
– Diameter: 28 cm
– Heat Resistance: yes
– Height without lid: 7.6 cm
– Height: 12.6 cm
– Induction Compatibility: yes
– Length: 36.1 cm
– Volume: 3.7 l
– Weight: 5.4 kg
– Width: 28 cm