Payment methods available
Erresse, located in Milan (Italy), was created to provide unique and individual items for the home and kitchen combining design, functionality and beauty.
When you receive the confirmation mail “Order Recorded” you can make the Bank Transfer:
Bank: BNL (IBAN IT80A0100520400000000003626 – SWIFT BIC BNLIITRR; Account: Erresse). In the reason for payment you have to write the “ID Order” (the order number reported in the mail). If the amount is not credited within 7 days the order will be canceled automatically by the system.
As soon as the Bank Transfer goes through your order will be delivered.
For credit card payments we use Key Client (http://www.keyclient.it/) Cartasì ISO 9001:2008 Certified, leader in the on-line transactions management and compliance with all the international standard for security data and compliance with the VISA and MASTERCARD safety protocols. For credit card payments you will be redirected to the Key Client safety site. In this way your total safety is assured with the SSL protected connection 128 Bit. At the end of the transaction you will receive a confirmation mail from Key Client.
It’s safer, it’s faster and it’s everywhere. Use PayPal to shop at thousands of web-sites, knowing that your financial details are never shared. You can register your bank account, credit card or debit card with PayPal, then simply choose which one to use each time you make a purchase. You can see more info on the web http://www.paypal.com/
The ordering process consists of some easy steps. Once you have chosen the products you would like to buy and have confirmed your basket, you must:
- put your data as “Guest” or “log in”;
- choose your delivery address;
- accept the general terms and conditions of sale by ticking the box reserved to this effect on the order “Payment Method”;
Once you have chosen your method of payment, you must pay for your order, which legally finalizes the purchase agreement made with ERRESSE.
VAT refund on items that you intend to export outside the European Union
If you have placed an order on www.erresse – shop.it, you are domiciled or resident outside the European Union and personally mean export your items outside the EU, you can request a VAT refund upon presentation of the relevant invoice (see the procedure below).
To receive a refund of the VAT , the total amount of the order must exceed EUR 154,94 (VAT included) , this must be for personal use and purchases items must be transported personally by you outside the EU within 3 months when you received them
To obtain a VAT refund, you will need to follow the following procedure:
- Request an invoice at email@example.com immediately after you place your order and before it is shipped , indicating:
- Your first name and surname , as shown on your passport
- The country where your passport was issued
- The number of your passport
- The expiry date of your passport
- Your residential address abroad.The domicile or residence have to be abroad.
NOTE: The invoice will be headed to the address associated with the method of payment , which must match the address of residence abroad.
- Remember, too, that the order must be shipped to Italy . As a result the shipping address of the order must be Italian.
- Receipt of the invoice from ERRESSE , present it (along with the product purchased ) to the customs office for you to affix the visa that certifies the exit of your article from the EU territory
- Within four months since you received the item , return the invoice stamped by the customs office to ERRESSE via email to firstname.lastname@example.org in pdf format or in original to the following address :
Via Zucchi 28 / C
20900 MONZA (MB )
Once you have received your invoice stamped within the required timescale , ERRESSE will carry out the VAT refund on the same credit card used for the order. We do not accept requests for VAT refunds by fax. We remind you that you can request an invoice immediately after you place your order before it is shipped.
Welcome to Erresse