When you receive the confirmation mail “Order Recorded” you can make the Bank Transfer:
Bank: BNL (IBAN IT80A0100520400000000003626 – SWIFT BIC BNLIITRR; Account: Erresse). In the reason for payment you have to write the “ID Order” (the order number reported in the mail). If the amount is not credited within 7 days the order will be canceled automatically by the system.
As soon as the Bank Transfer goes through your order will be delivered.
For credit card payments we use Key Client (http://www.keyclient.it/) Cartasì ISO 9001:2008 Certified, leader in the on-line transactions management and compliance with all the international standard for security data and compliance with the VISA, Mastercard, American Express safety protocols. For credit card payments you will be redirected to the Key Client safety site. In this way your total safety is assured with the SSL protected connection 128 Bit. At the end of the transaction you will receive a confirmation mail from Key Client.
It’s safer, it’s faster and it’s everywhere. Use PayPal to shop at thousands of web-sites, knowing that your financial details are never shared. You can register your bank account, credit card or debit card with PayPal, then simply choose which one to use each time you make a purchase. You can see more info on the web http://www.paypal.com/
The ordering process consists of some easy steps. Once you have chosen the products you would like to buy and have confirmed your basket, you must:
- put your data as “Guest” or “log in”;
- choose your delivery address;
- accept the general terms and conditions of sale by ticking the box reserved to this effect on the order “Payment Method”;
Once you have chosen your method of payment, you must pay for your order, which legally finalizes the purchase agreement made with ERRESSE.
Stripe simplifies and helps make all the stages of the purchasing and treasury process of a transaction smoother and more secure, accepting all types of credit cards.
Stripe is subject to the PCI standard for which it has been certified level 1, currently the most rigorous in the field of payments.
This standard is also guaranteed to the company that uses the service thanks to the native library STRIPE.JS.
Through this feature, the online shop will not manage the sensitive data of the cards, which will instead be transferred to the secure Stripe server without intermediate steps (www.stripe.com).
For orders that during registration include billing information (VAT number and billing address) an invoice is issued during shipping: the invoice is sent at the same time as the order and inserted in the package. In case of different needs, the invoice can be sent in electronic format (via e-mail): the request for this must be made during the order placement.
VAT refund on items that you intend to export outside the European Union
If you have placed an order on www.erresse – shop.it, you are domiciled or resident outside the European Union and personally mean export your items outside the EU, you can request a VAT refund upon presentation of the relevant invoice (see the procedure below).
To receive a refund of the VAT , the total amount of the order must exceed EUR 154,94 (VAT included) , this must be for personal use and purchases items must be transported personally by you outside the EU within 3 months when you received them
To obtain a VAT refund, you will need to follow the following procedure:
- Request an invoice at [email protected] immediately after you place your order and before it is shipped , indicating:
- Your first name and surname , as shown on your passport
- The country where your passport was issued
- The number of your passport
- The expiry date of your passport
- Your residential address abroad.The domicile or residence have to be abroad.
NOTE: The invoice will be headed to the address associated with the method of payment , which must match the address of residence abroad.
- Remember, too, that the order must be shipped to Italy . As a result the shipping address of the order must be Italian.
- Receipt of the invoice from ERRESSE , present it (along with the product purchased ) to the customs office for you to affix the visa that certifies the exit of your article from the EU territory
- Within four months since you received the item , return the invoice stamped by the customs office to ERRESSE via email to [email protected] in pdf format or in original to the following address :
Via Fratelli Villa 11
20863 Concorezzo (MB )
Once you have received your invoice stamped within the required timescale , ERRESSE will carry out the VAT refund on the same credit card used for the order. We do not accept requests for VAT refunds by fax. We remind you that you can request an invoice immediately after you place your order before it is shipped.