Erresse (ERRESSE with registered office in Via F.lli Villa 11 20863 Concorezzo (MB) – VAT No. 07502490969 – CF: RRNSFN63E02I441M – REA Registry: MB-1878743) accepts orders with delivery only in the countries indicated on the “Shipping and Delivery” page.
For shipments to non-EU countries, the customs and tax costs of the recipient countries must be paid by the recipient.
For each order placed Erresse issues a receipt and a detailed list of the material shipped and sends it by e-mail to the holder of the order ex art. 14 DPR 445/00 and dl 52/2004 (the receipt will be sent with the goods). The data provided by the customer at the time of the order will be included in the detail list. No change will be possible after the issuance of the receipt and the detail list itself.
In case the customer needs an invoice, he/she will have to insert the necessary data (VAT number and fiscal header) when registering the order. It is not possible to request the invoice at a later time.
The customer can purchase the products in the Erresse electronic catalog when placing an order. The images and technical data accompanying a product sheet may be incomplete and not fully exhaustive of its characteristics but may differ in size, color, accessories, etc.
The wording “In Stock” on the product displayed is purely indicative given the possibility of multiple purchases at the same time by multiple users. For this reason Erresse reserves the right, once the order is received, to check the availability of the goods and, failing that, to promptly notify the non-acceptance of the order sent. No responsibility can be attributed to Erresse.
Le Creuset branded products are not available for sale outside the European Union except in the United Kingdom and Norway.
Receipt of Order
Correct receipt of the order is confirmed by Erresse by email sent to the email address provided by the customer. This email message will show all the data entered by the customer who agrees to verify the correctness and communicate any corrections in a timely manner. At the bottom of the mail Order Reception will be sent to the customer the content of the “Terms and Conditions” accepted during the order confirmation. Therefore, the sending of this email formalizes the acceptance of the Purchase Agreement between the customer and ERRESSE.
By placing an order on the site Erresse-shop.it the customer declares to have read the conditions of sale, the payment method proposed and the entire purchase procedure. With express reference to art. 3 and 4 dlgs 185/89 the customer will receive via e-mail all the information necessary to identify the seller that the customer must keep together with the e-mail acceptance of the contract.
Receipt of your purchase
Some tips for receiving the goods:
- Check that the number of packages delivered correspond to what is indicated in the transport document delivered by the courier.
- Check that the packaging is intact and not altered even in the closing tapes.
- If possible, immediately unpack the product and check that there are no damages.
- In case of tampering and / or visible breaks you must immediately challenge the shipment and / or delivery by placing the words “RESERVE TO CHECK GOODS FOR …..” (indicate the reason) on the delivery note received by courier.
Then send us the report immediately by filling out the form on the site. in the Contact Us area: Contact Form. The report must be received no later than 7 (seven) working days from receipt of goods.
The goods are sent together with the packing list (document summarizing the items ordered) and the receipt and/or invoice. The documents are placed inside the package and are valid as proof of purchase for the purposes of the law and regulations relating to the manufacturer’s warranty.
Attention: In the case in which the package must be sent without the “Document of Purchase” (ex. gift) the request must be indicated in the NOTES of the order. In this case the purchase document will be sent to the buyer in electronic format to the email address indicated at the time of order.
For the orders that in phase of registration bring back the data for the invoicing (vat number, SDI or PEC and invoicing address) the invoice is issued in phase of shipment: the invoice is sent to the telematic drawer.
According to art. 63 paragraph 1 Consumer Code, the risk of shipment remains with the seller until the time of delivery of goods to the customer consumer.
Resolution of disputes
“The Consumer residing in Europe is informed that the European Commission has established an online platform that provides an alternative dispute resolution tool. This tool can be used by the European Consumer to settle out of court any disputes relating to and/or arising from contracts for the sale of goods and services concluded online. Consequently, if you are a Consumer established in Europe, you may use this platform to resolve any dispute arising from the online contract concluded on this website. The European ODR platform is available at the following link: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr.
Pursuant to Art. 66-bis of Legislative Decree 206/2005 (Consumer Code), the territorial jurisdiction is indisputably attributed to the Court of residence (or domicile) of the consumer.
Right of Withdrawal
1. Pursuant to art. 64 and following of Legislative Decree no. 206/2005, if the customer is a consumer (ie a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does not make the purchase by indicating in the order form to ERRESSE-SHOP. IT a reference to VAT), he has the right to terminate the purchase contract for any reason, without penalty and except as described in paragraph 3 below, this right is reserved exclusively for individuals (consumers), so it can not be exercised by legal persons and natural persons acting for purposes related to their professional activity.
2. With the entry into force of Legislative Decree 21/2014, in order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the customer must inform us of his decision to withdraw from this contract by means of an explicit statement (e.g. letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for you to send the notice of withdrawal before the withdrawal period expires.
3. The right of withdrawal is subject to the following mandatory conditions:
- the right applies to the purchased product in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product (e.g.: accessories, attached software, etc…);
- The right does not apply to audiovisual products or sealed computer software (including those attached to hardware, once opened;
- The purchased goods must be undamaged and returned in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: manuals, cables, etc …); to limit damage to the original package, we recommend, when possible, to insert it in a second box, on which to affix the RMA number (return authorization code) issued by ERRESSE-SHOP.IT; should be avoided in all cases the attachment of labels or tape directly on the original packaging of the product;
- The goods subject to exercise the right of withdrawal must bear the same item number as reported in the document of sale ERRESSE-SHOP.IT; if the good should bear a different item number from that reported in the document of sale, the return will not be accepted and the product will be made available to the customer for its return, simultaneously canceling the request for withdrawal;
- Shipping costs related to the return of the goods are charged to the customer (Note: in case of return of goods, we suggest the use of an express courier of Vs. confidence in order to take advantage of the tracking service of the shipment and the additional service of insurance of the shipment in the case of goods of particularly high value);
- The shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse, is under the complete responsibility of the customer;
- If the goods are damaged during transport, ERRESSE-SHOP.IT will notify the customer of the incident (within 5 working days of receipt of the goods in their stores), to enable him to file a timely complaint against the carrier of his choice and obtain reimbursement of the value of the property (if insured), in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for its return, simultaneously canceling the request for withdrawal;
- ERRESSE-SHOP.IT is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments.
4. Notwithstanding any repair costs for damage to the original packaging, ERRESSE-SHOP.IT will refund the customer the amount already paid (including original shipping costs), within 14 days of return of goods, by transferring the amount charged to the credit card, or PayPal or by bank transfer. In the latter case, it will be the responsibility of the customer to promptly provide the bank details on which to obtain reimbursement (Cod. ABI – CAB – Current Account of the holder of the document of sale).
5. According to the disposition of the art. 56 of the Code of the Consumption, the reimbursement must be effected within 14 days from the reception of the communication of recess, as previewed from the law, indicating what follows: “If you withdraw from this contract, we will refund all payments you have made to us, including delivery costs (ONLY in the case of a defective product), without undue delay and in any event no later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed of your decision to withdraw from this contract. Refunds may be withheld beyond 14 days only until you have proved that you have returned the goods or until they have been received by us, whichever is sooner.”
With regard to the timing of returns, Article 57 of the Consumer Code states that: unless the professional has offered to collect the goods himself, the consumer shall return the goods or hand them over to the professional or a third party authorized by the professional to receive the goods, without undue delay and in any event within fourteen days from the date on which he communicated his decision to withdraw from the contract to the professional.
6. The right of withdrawal is totally lost, for lack of the essential condition of integrity of the good (packaging and/or its content), in cases where ERRESSE-SHOP.IT ascertains
– the lack of the external packaging and/or the original internal packaging;
– the absence of integral elements of the product (accessories, cables, manuals, parts, …) or anomalies to the product itself;
– damage to the product for reasons other than transport.
In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, ERRESSE-SHOP.IT will return to sender the property purchased by charging the same shipping costs.