Staub’s round wok is extremely versatile. You can use it to shallow fry, deep fry, steam and slow cook a multitude of delicious Asian recipes such as bami goreng. Vegetables are especially quick to cook in a wok. They retain their natural look and firmness as well as their vitamins and other nutrients. The graphite-grey wok from Staub is therefore ideal for healthy eating.
Woks from Staub are made of cast iron to disperse heat optimally across the utensil’s cooking surfaces. In this way, even the wok’s upper sections quickly achieve the required cooking temperatures. Staub woks have a matt black enamelled interior. The coating enhances the slow-cooking effect and is robust and scratch resistant. Enamelled cast iron, unlike other materials, improves over time and usage.
The wok is part of the Staub Speciality series and measures 37cm in diameter and has a 5.7 l capacity. It is suitable for any cooker, and is equipped with a glass lid so that slow-cooking food can be observed at all times. By using this wok, you can cook a multitude of international recipes in a healthy and nutritious way.
– Versatile for quick searing, braising or steaming
– The matt black inner enamelling is ideal for particularly crisp searing and is especially durable
– Suitable for all types of hobs, incl. induction, can also be used in the oven/grill
– Includes stainless steel draining rack
– 37cm rim diameter, 14cm base diameter
– Length with handles of 46cm
– Height without lid of 9.7cm
– 5.7 litre capacity
– Base Diameter: 14 cm
– Diameter: 37 cm
– Heat Resistance: yes
– Height without lid: 9.7 cm
– Height: 18 cm
– Induction Compatibility: yes
– Length: 46 cm
– Volume: 5.7 l
– Weight: 6.12 kg
– Width: 37 cm