This round wok from Staub is extremely versatile. You can use it to shallow and deep fry, steam and slow cook a multitude of delicious Asian recipes. Vegetables are especially quick to cook in a wok and retain their natural look and firmness as well as their vitamins and other nutrients. This cherry red wok is therefore ideal for healthy eating.
The wok is made of cast iron to disperse heat evenly across its cooking surface, meaning even the wok’s upper sections quickly achieve the required cooking temperature. Staub woks have a matte black enamelled interior. The coating enhances the slow-cooking effect and is robust and scratch resistant. Enamelled cast iron, unlike other materials, improves over time and usage.
The wok is suitable for any hob type, including induction and is equipped with a glass lid so that food can be observed at all times.
– Versatile for quick searing, braising or steaming
– The matt black inner enamelling is ideal for particularly crisp searing and is especially durable
– Suitable for all types of hobs, incl. induction, can also be used in the oven/grill
– Includes stainless steel draining rack
– 37cm rim diameter, 14cm base diameter
– Length with handles of 46cm
– Height without lid of 9.7cm
– 5.7 litre capacity
– Base Diameter: 14 cm
– Diameter: 37 cm
– Heat Resistance: yes
– Height without lid: 9.7 cm
– Height: 18 cm
– Induction Compatibility: yes
– Length: 46 cm
– Volume: 5.7 l
– Weight: 6.12 kg
– Width: 37 cm