The round wok from the Staub Specialities series is the ideal item of cookware for lovers of Asian cuisine. Bami Goreng, wok-fried vegetables and smaller pieces of meat cook especially well in it, as it is made of cast iron and therefore becomes hot right to the upper edge of the rim. Ingredients therefore only need a very short cooking time, remain al dente and retain their attractive natural colours.
The Staub wok has a diameter of 37cm and features a glass lid, ensuring that it can even be used for simmering or cooking dishes with a large liquid content. It can also be used with the matching draining rack from the same series that you can use to steam or keep warm meat or vegetables that have already been cooked. It holds 5.7 litres and, with handles on either side, is practical to use and easy to handle.
The black Staub wok is perfect for use on all kinds of cooker, including induction hobs, and keeps food warm after it has been prepared. Thanks to the short cooking time, prepare a healthy, vitamin-rich Asian dish for your friends in this stylish wok.
– Versatile for quick searing, braising or steaming
– The matt black inner enamelling is ideal for particularly crisp searing and is especially durable
– Suitable for all types of hobs, incl. induction, can also be used in the oven/grill
– Includes stainless steel draining rack
– 37cm rim diameter, 14cm base diameter
– Length with handles of 46cm
– Height without lid of 9.7cm
– 5.7 litre capacity
– Base Diameter: 14 cm
– Diameter: 37 cm
– Heat Resistance: yes
– Height without lid: 9.7 cm
– Height: 18 cm
– Induction Compatibility: yes
– Length: 46 cm
– Volume: 5.7 l
– Weight: 6.12 kg
– Width: 37 cm