Terms & Conditions
The ordering process consists of some easy steps. Once you have chosen the products you would like to buy and have confirmed your basket, you must:
- put your data as "Guest" or "log in";
- choose your delivery address;
- accept the "Terms and Conditions" of sale by ticking the box reserved to this effect on the order "Payment Method";
Once you have chosen your method of payment, you must pay for your order, which legally finalizes the purchase agreement made with ERRESSE - Via Zucchi 28/C - 20900 MONZA (MB) ITALY - VAT NUMBER: 07502490969 - Registration REA (Monza - Italy): 1878743.
For every order placed Erresse emits receipt and detailed list of material sent and sends it by e-mail to the art. 14 of Presidential Decree 445/00 and dl 52/2004 (receipt will be sent with the goods). The data provided by the customer when the order will be listed in detail. No changes will be possible after the issuance of the receipt of the list and detail of the same.In the event that the customer needs to Invoice must enter the appropriate data needed (VAT and tax header) at registration of the order. You can not request an invoice at a later time.
ERRESSE takes great care when putting information on-line with respect to the essential characteristics of our products, notably with respect to the technical descriptions emanating from our partners and suppliers and the photographs illustrating the products; this however, within the technical limits that exist and with respect for the best standards on the market.
Please note that some products' instruction manuals do not come in English. If the instruction manual does not come in English, this information will be clearly featured in the technical information sheet of the specific product.
Some technical data, descriptions or pictures could be changed by the manufacturers without notice.
Receipt of the order
The correct order is confirmed by Erresse by reply e-mail, sent to the email address notified by the customer. This email message resurface all the data entered by the customer agrees to verify the correctness and communicate any corrections. At the bottom of the Order Receipt email will be sent to the client the contents of the "Terms and Conditions" allowed during order confirmation. Therefore, the dispatch of the email formalizes fledged 's acceptance of the Purchase Agreement between the customer and ERRESSE.
By placing the order on the site Erresse-shop.it the customer declares to have read the conditions of sale, terms of payment and proposals of the whole process. With express reference to art. 3 and 4 Legislative Decree 185/89 you will receive by e-mail all the information necessary for identification of the seller and the customer will be kept together e-mail of acceptance of the contract.
Right of withdrawal
According to the lawin force (Directive 2011/83/EU, implemented in Italy by Legislative Decree IL. February 21, 2014, No. 21), if the customer is a consumer (ie a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does not indicate the purchase order form to Erresse a reference to VAT ) has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without explanation and without penalty, except as described in the following paragraphs . To exercise this right, the customer must send Erresse a notice to that effect within 14 days from the date of receipt of goods. Such notice shall be sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, addressed to :
Via Segantini snc
20900 MONZA (MB) ITALY
or by telegram or fax sent within the above stated period of 14 days and followed by a confirmation by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt , MUST be sent within 48 hours. Once you have received the notice of termination, the Customer Service Erresse will quickly inform the customer instructions on how to return , assigning a unique code RMA for the return of the goods, which must be received within 10 days from Erresse. Are not accepted for any reason , shipments of goods without prior authorization by sending ERRESSE ( RMA ): in this case the goods will be returned to sender . The goods must be returned intac , unused, complete with all its parts and in its original packaging (bags and boxes) , subject to the conditions expressed in the following points:
- The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions : The law applies to product purchased in its entirety, it is possible to exercise only on the withdrawal of the product purchased (eg: accessories, media , etc ...) ;
- The products must be returned intact and in original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: manuals, warranty , etc ...) ;
- to limit damage to the original package , we recommend, to put it in another box on which to affix the label provided by Erresse , showing the RMA number ( return authorization number ) ;
- should be avoided in all cases the attachment of labels or tape directly on the original packaging of the product;
- pursuant to law, the shipping costs for return of the goods shall be borne by the customer. They are also charged to the customer shipping costs for the replacement of the product
- The shipment until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse is under the responsibility of the customer ;
- if the goods are damaged during shipping, Erresse will notify the customer (within 5 days of receipt of the goods in their stores ) , to enable him to file a timely complaint against the carrier of his choice and to obtain reimbursement of the value of the property (if insured), in this case, the product will be made available to the client for his return, simultaneously canceling the request for withdrawal;
- Erresse not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments ;
- upon his arrival in stock , the product will be inspected for any damages not caused by transport . If the package and / or the original packaging are also partially damaged, Erresse will deduct from the refund due to a percentage not exceeding 10% of the same , as a contribution to the costs of restoration.
- without prejudice to any repair costs for damage to the goods, Erresse will refund the customer (excluded shipping cost) the full amount paid within 14 working days from the date of return shipment of the goods by transfer of the amount charged to the Card credit, PayPal or by bank transfer . In the latter case , the Buyer shall promptly provide to the bank on which to obtain reimbursement ( IBAN code - Account of the invoice).
- it is understood that they are charged to the customer the cost of returning the good and the shipping by ERRESSE (even if the shipping costs have been offered with the purchase of the property) and any incidental costs that will not be refunded under any circumstances. The right of withdrawal is lost for lack of the essential integrity of the property (the packaging and / or its contents), where Erresse finds:
- use part of the property and any supplies , the lack of external and / or internal packaging;
- the absence of integral elements of the product ( accessories, media , manuals, parts , ...);
- the product is damaged for causes other than its transport . In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, the goods remain at the headquarters of Erresse, available to the Customer for collection at your expense .
In the event that the customer should make the products purchased (subject to authorization by Erresse ) must arrange for shipping ( at own expense) only at the headquarters in the manner that will be communicated.We will not accept shipment of unauthorized and will be rejected to the sender. Shipping costs for the return are charged to the customer. Shipping charges will not be refunded from the amount of the order.
Any damage must be strictly reported within 7 days of receipt of goods.
If the shipment is rejected (for any reasons) or has not been possible to deliver (for any reason), all the costs (shipment, awaiting delivery, ect.) will be charged on the customer account.
Manufacturers’ warranties for defective products:
The products sold on the website come with a manufacturer’s warranty. Manufacturers’ warranties vary in terms of length and coverage depending on the product and brand.
Manufacturers’ warranties do not cover:
- replacement consumables such as batteries, light bulbs, fuses and recording or playback heads,
- improper use of the product,
- damage resulting from repairs performed by non-certified technicians,
- damage caused by external factors such as accidents, internal or external shocks, lightning, power spikes, rust and sand.
Please read the user manual supplied with your product(s) carefully for the exact terms and conditions of the manufacturer’s warranty.
Should the manufacturer not honors the terms of the warranty for any of the aforementioned reasons, ERRESSE will not be held responsible.
In cases where the manufacturer’s warranty is not applicable, the manufacturer will provide the customer with an estimate repair fee. If you would like your product(s) to be returned to you by the manufacturer without any repairs being carried out, administration charges may apply. Should you choose to abandon your product altogether, no additional charges will apply.
Receipt of your purchase
Some tips for receipt of the goods:
- Check that the number of packages delivered is as indicated in the transport document delivered by courier.
- Make sure that the packaging is intact and not altered even in the closing strip.
- If possible, unpack the product immediately and make sure there is no damage.
- In case of tampering and / or breaks, you should immediately challenge the shipment and / or delivery by adding the words "subject to control GOODS FOR ..." (indicate motivation) on the delivery document received by courier.
- Then send us an instant message using the form on the site. Contact us in: Contact tab. The signal must be received no later than 7 (seven) working days from receipt of goods.
ERRESSE will not be held liable for poor use and its consequences on the products purchased from our Site. Although our products have performance that is compatible with professional usage, ERRESSE does not sell products for professional use.
The sales contract between the customer and ERRESSE is concluded in Italy and governed by Italian law. In the event of dispute and in the absence of an amicable agreement between the parties not consumers, any dispute related to these "Terms and Conditions", will be under the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Monza (MB). Pursuant to and for the purposes of Articles 1341 and 1342 of the Civil Code, the Customer declares to have carefully read and understood and specifically accepted the clauses of the above ("Terms and Conditions")