The round, graphite-grey wok is discreetly designed and ideal for serving up meals at any dining table. The cast-iron cooking utensil can be used for quick frying and gentle cooking to keep meat succulent and vegetables fresh and firm. The 30cm diameter wok is also ideal for deep-frying and slow cooking.
Cast-iron cookware from Staub can be used on any cooker including induction hobs. Two handles on the wok’s sides enable easy transfer to the oven for further cooking or for keeping food warm. A glass lid saves water and energy and provides a constant view of the cooking food. The lid has a practical knob to lift for stirring the food – the wok’s scratch-proof surfaces will cope!
Cookware from Staub is not only popular with novice cooks. Heat is retained and dispersed slowly and evenly for easy cooking using cookware you can rely on. The wok can be used to prepare delicious, low-fat and nutritious Asian recipes.
– Versatile for quick searing, braising or steaming
– Compact and light – for daily use
– The matt black inner enamelling is ideal for particularly crisp searing and is especially durable
– Suitable for all types of hobs, incl. induction, can also be used in the oven/grill
– 30cm rim diameter, 15.5cm base diameter
– Length with handles of 38.5cm
– 4.4 litre capacity
– Base Diameter: 15.5 cm
– Diameter: 30 cm
– Heat Resistance: yes
– Height without lid: 8.5 cm
– Height: 15 cm
– Induction Compatibility: yes
– Length: 38.5 cm
– Volume: 4.4 l
– Weight: 4.27 kg
– Width: 30 cm