The black cocotte from the La Cocotte range is exactly the right choice for you, if you want to create stews, casseroles or desserts with assured success. With a diameter of 24 cm and a volume of 3.8 litres, the cocotte is big enough for hosting large dinner parties. Thanks to its colour, it also matches any type of cookware and dinnerware.
The round STAUB roaster is made of cast iron, which stores heat for a long time and slowly redistributes it. The cocotte is therefore particularly well suited for casserole recipes. The enamel coating reinforces this effect inside the cocotte and intensifies the food’s taste.
The cast iron of the dish stores heat well, and heats up cooled food slowly. You can also use the cocotte for cold desserts. The cocotte is also very resilient and easy to care for. It is also suitable for all types of cookers, including induction cookers. Use the STAUB cocotte to spoil your loved ones with delicious stews, which will remain warm at the table.
– Ideal for searing and slow cooking of meat, fish or vegetables
– Juicy and tender cooking result thanks to the lid’s special drip structure
– The matt black inner enamelling is ideal for particularly crisp searing and is especially durable
– Suitable for all types of hobs, incl. induction, can also be used in the oven/grill
– Rim diameter 24cm
– Base diameter 19.2cm
– Capacity 3.8 litres
– Serves 4 people
– Base Diameter: 19.2 cm
– Diameter: 24 cm
– Heat Resistance: yes
– Height without lid: 10.5 cm
– Height: 15.3 cm
– Induction Compatibility: yes
– Length: 30 cm
– Volume: 3.8 l
– Weight: 4.6 kg