Cooking enthusiasts can reveal their hidden cooking talents with this cast iron wok from Staub, as cast iron stores heat wonderfully and releases it steadily and evenly. It is perfect for searing meat and stir-frying vegetables, as well as for gently cooking them. Staub cast iron cookware also lends itself perfectly to braising, stewing and frying.
A key feature of a wok is that the rim also heats up, transferring heat to the meat or vegetables when they are tossed and stirred. As these dishes are often fried and cooked very quickly, wok-cooking retains lots of nutrients in the food, above all keeping vegetables deliciously crunchy.
Cast iron is also very scratch-resistant and durable. The wok is also extremely easy to clean so that frequent use of this cookware becomes a real pleasure. It is also suitable for use on all types of cooker, including induction hobs.
The wok is round and comes in a bright shade of cherry red, sure to enhance every dining table. Serve your food directly from hob to table. As the cast iron releases the stored heat for longer, it is also possible to leave hot food standing on the table for a relaxing and leisurely meal with friends or family.
– Versatile for quick searing, braising or steaming
– Compact and light – for daily use
– The matt black inner enamelling is ideal for particularly crisp searing and is especially durable
– Suitable for all types of hobs, incl. induction, can also be used in the oven/grill
– Includes stainless steel half-moon draining rack
– 30cm rim diameter, 15.5cm base diameter
– Length with handles of 38.5cm
– 4.4 litre capacity
– Base Diameter: 15.5 cm
– Diameter: 30 cm
– Heat Resistance: yes
– Height without lid: 8.5 cm
– Height: 15 cm
– Induction Compatibility: yes
– Length: 38.5 cm
– Volume: 4.4 l
– Weight: 4.27 kg
– Width: 30 cm