HAPPINESS IN THE KITCHEN
Made in our French foundry, our vitrified cast iron products have become legends in the culinary world. This shallow pan is no exception. Its wide, flat shape and shallow sides make it perfect for browning meat and vegetables, simmering, frying and baking. It also enhances caramelisation for even more tempting dishes.
- Our heat-resistant knob (up to 260 °C) is designed for excellent grip, even when using a pot holder to lift the lid.
- Quick cleaning: a thin, vitrified inner layer makes cleaning easier.
- Great handles: thanks to our large handles, you can move easily from the hob to the table, even when using oven gloves.
- Versatility: this product is suitable for oven, cooker and grill mode.
- Great-tasting food: the vitrified cast iron retains heat for even cooking and browning. Your delicious creations will stay hot longer at the table.
- Preserves succulence: our lid retains the steam generated by cooking food and enhances the flavours for extraordinary cooking results.
- Easy to hold: the elegant and comfortable handles allow you to lift the product safely.
- Not too hot: cook with a constant low to medium heat to take care of your vitrified cast iron product and achieve delicious results.
- Our products are made from the finest materials in factories all over the world to guarantee the quality you expect from Le Creuset.
Material: vitrified cast iron
Manufactured in: France
Warranty: for life
- Oven grill mode
- Hob Electric
- Ceramic Glass
- Gas Hob
- Induction hob
Cleaning and care:
- Wait for the product to cool down before starting to clean it.
- Clean any leftovers from the base and sides of the product. If there is food stuck to it, fill the product with warm soapy water and let it soak for 15-20 minutes before washing it as usual.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or abrasive or very stiff metal sponges or brushes on any of the surfaces.
- Dry well after washing and store in a dry place.