THE KNIFE FOR MEAT, FISH AND VEGETABLES
Sturdy knife with a balanced ratio between weight and stiffness. From the traditional Japanese design, a universal kitchen tool for chopping and mincing meat, fish, fruit and vegetables, even of large caliber. The characteristic alveoli facilitate the detachment of the slices.
- Blade made of high quality chrome-molybdenum-vanadium steel 1.4116-X50 Cr Mo V15
- Electroplated blade made from 3mm thick plate
- Handle molded in acetyl resin that gives a polished appearance to the handle
- Steel ferrule to ensure maximum adhesion between blade and handle and a perfect balance of the knife during use
- Berkel logo engraved on the blade
- Gold logo on the handle with recognizable Berkel design
Weight: 258 gr
Blade size: 18 cm
Total length: 32 cm
Blade material: Forged in stainless steel 1.4116-X50 Cr Mo V15; Hardness After T.T: 59 HRC; Catra certificate: Very Good
Handle: Acetal resin
Use and maintenance: We strongly recommend a manual washing in warm water in order to ensure integrity and durability of the product. In any case we suggest to dry the knife after each washing. Do not use abrasive fabrics or sponges.