A FAMILY TREASURE FOR THE FUTURE
Our vitrified cast iron cookware is handed down from one generation to the next, just like grandma’s recipes. Practical, elegant and ultra-resistant, this cookware is ready to pass from hand to hand, for years and years. Thanks to its rounded walls, stirring will be a real pleasure and you can cook everything without using different pots. Fondue bourguignonne? Fish soup? You can count on it.
- Our heat-resistant knob (up to 260 °C) is designed for excellent grip, even when using a potholder to lift the lid.
- Quick cleaning: a thin, vitrified inner layer makes cleaning easier.
- Great handles: thanks to our large handles, you can move easily from the hob to the table, even when using oven gloves.
- Versatility: this product is suitable for oven, cooker and grill mode.
- Great-tasting food: the vitrified cast iron retains heat for even cooking and browning. Your delicious creations will stay hot longer at the table.
- Preserves succulence: our lid retains the steam generated by cooking food and enhances the flavours for extraordinary cooking results.
- Easy to grip: the elegant and comfortable handles allow you to lift the product safely.
- Smooth movements: the unique curved sides allow you to turn food easily and efficiently.
- Not too hot: cook with a constant low to medium heat to take care of your vitrified cast iron product and achieve delicious results.
- Improves over time: the vitrified interior develops a natural patina that acts almost like a non-stick surface. Its finish has properties that prevent food from sticking even with smaller amounts of oil. Only wash the product with water to allow the patina to develop.
- Our products are made from the finest materials in factories all over the world to guarantee the quality you expect from Le Creuset.
Material: vitrified cast iron
Manufactured in: France
Warranty: for life
- Oven grill mode
- Hob Electric
- Ceramic Glass
- Gas Hob
- Induction hob
Cleaning and care:
- Wait for the product to cool down before starting to clean it.
- Clean any leftovers from the base and sides of the product. If there is food stuck to it, fill the product with warm soapy water and let it soak for 15-20 minutes before washing it as usual.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or abrasive or very stiff metal sponges or brushes on any of the surfaces.
- Dry well after washing and store in a dry place.