EVERYONE TO THE TABLE!
Just as versatile as the classic round model, this oval cocotte can accommodate an entire leg of lamb without taking up the whole oven, so you will also have room for side dishes. Wherever your culinary fancy takes you, you have found the ideal companion for an intoxicating journey of tastes and aromas.
For generations and generations, families have appreciated the classic cast iron cocotte that distributes heat evenly. Cast iron, being an excellent conductor of heat, is one of the best materials to use in the kitchen. In addition, the bottom, walls and lid have the same thickness, ensuring even heat absorption and distribution without creating overheated zones. As a result, food does not burn or remain raw inside. In addition, they do not lose their liquids during cooking, which allows their nutrients and vitamins to be preserved.
Properties of enamelled cast-iron cocottas
– Even heat distribution without overheating zones.
– Excellent heat retention.
– Stainless steel knob resistant to all temperatures.
– Handles designed for optimum grip.
– Glazed inner and outer surface. Does not absorb moisture, taste or smell from food.
– Recommended by top chefs and bloggers for baking bread.
– Easy cleaning.
– Exceptional durability.
Material: vitrified cast iron
Manufactured in: France
Warranty: for life
Capacity: 4.1 L
- Oven Grill Mode
- Hob Electric
- Ceramic Glass
- Gas Hob
- Induction hob
Cleaning and care:
- Wait for the product to cool down before starting to clean it.
- Clean any leftovers from the base and sides of the product. If there is food stuck to it, fill the product with warm soapy water and let it soak for 15-20 minutes before washing it as usual.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or abrasive or very stiff metal sponges or brushes on any of the surfaces.
- Dry well after washing and store in a dry place.