Our vitrified cast-iron tajine is perfect for preparing a tempting Moroccan meal, but its merits do not stop there. Use it to simmer meats or vegetables in any way, adding a small amount of liquid. The vitrified cast iron base cooks the food evenly, while the vitrified stoneware lid traps steam to form small drops of water that fall onto the ingredients, making them juicier and more fragrant.
Enamelled cast iron:
– Even heat distribution without overheating zones.
– Excellent heat retention.
– Stainless steel knob resistant to any temperature and/or phenolic knob resistant up to 180°C.
– Handles designed for optimum grip.
– Glazed inner and outer surface. Does not absorb moisture, taste or odour from food.
– Easy to clean.
– Exceptional durability.
Material: vitrified cast iron
Manufactured in: France
Warranty: for life
Oven Grill Mode
Cleaning and care:
Wait for the product to cool down before starting to clean it.
Clean any leftovers from the base and sides of the product. If there is food stuck to it, fill the product with warm soapy water and let it soak for 15-20 minutes before washing it as usual.
Do not use abrasive cleaners or abrasive or very stiff metal sponges or brushes on any of the surfaces.
Dry well after washing and store in a dry place.