For Halloween, set the table in theme with this beautiful vitrified stoneware cocotte in the shape of a pumpkin. It is perfect for serving a delicious soup or stew that everyone will love, but you can also use it for all your treats. This wonderful centrepiece will create the right atmosphere for Halloween.
- Always up to the mark: our vitrified stoneware is scratch-resistant and easy to clean.
- Perfect structure: made of high-quality ceramics, our vitrified stoneware products maintain an even temperature and guarantee strength and durability.
- Suitable for both hot and cold: our vitrified stoneware is heat-resistant from -23 °C to +260 °C.
- Best in Class: our products are made from the finest materials in factories all over the world to guarantee the quality you expect from Le Creuset.
Material: vitrified stoneware
Manufactured in: France
Warranty: 10 years
- Oven Grill mode
Temperature range: -23℃ to 260℃
Storage: Suitable for Freezer
Care: Suitable for dishwasher
Before first use
Enjoy the moment of opening the package of your new purchase! And be sure to remove all labels and packaging.
Wash your Le Creuset product in warm soapy water then rinse and dry thoroughly.
Always protect yourself by using pot holders when handling hot utensils.
If using the product under the grill, always leave a space of at least 6.5 cm between the heat source and the top of the product.
Do not put a plate of frozen food in the preheated oven. Instead, place it in the cold oven, set the temperature and let it warm up with the dish already in the oven. Before serving, always check that the food has warmed up evenly. If you want to heat a dish that is at room temperature, do not preheat the oven above 205 °C. Do you need to add liquid to a dish in the oven? Take the dish out of the oven first and let it cool for a few minutes.
Cleaning and care:
- Wait for the product to cool down before starting to clean it.
- Clean any leftovers from the base and sides of the product. If there is food stuck to it, fill the product with warm soapy water and let it soak for 15-20 minutes before washing it as usual.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or abrasive or very stiff metal sponges or brushes on any of the surfaces.
- Dry well after washing and store in a dry place.