Knife Table: often the most overlooked in the selection must be strictly smooth edge for non-pulping the flesh and not squeeze the taste, as is the case with serrated blades.
To savor the dishes in their full flavor, with a smooth and precise cutting. You will not have to throw it once he lost the thread, as it happens for serrated blades, which can not be sharpened.
The blades are provided with laser cut from sheets of special steel cutting which allows a very high quality of the blade (granulometry fne and orderly without forging).
Done in full tang, or the blade is a single piece which crosses the handle, have the surface finish of the blade sandblasted.
Produced entirely by hand in small quantities.
The heat treatment also provides the sottoraffredamento at -80 ° C to ensure maximum capacity and life of the cutting.
The versions with handles made of Plexiglas are suitable for the dishwasher because all our handles Plexiglas are subjected to a special stabilization process which makes them suitable for dishwashers.
Steel products with high quality cutting, can be put in the dishwasher only in the plexiglass handle, but it is good to be informed about the possible consequences:
1. the dishwasher does age quickly washed every object in it.
2. cutting steels are more quality and less are stainless.
3. the blades will get stained with reddish spots small or large blue discolouration:
a. if you leave to drip dry or in the dishwasher
b. if left dirty for a long time after use
c. if the wash water is rich in iron
4. a good hand washing and careful drying after washing are the secret to
keep the most of their knives
5. hand washing and immediate drying are REQUIRED for knives with horn handles,
wood or other natural materials.
6. Do not wash with harsh detergents or water at a temperature above 60 ° C.Knife Table: often the most overlooked in the selection must be strictly smooth edge for non-pulping the flesh and not squeeze the taste, as is the case with serrated blades.
Erresse sells in Italy, European Union (EU) and outside EU*.
*For outside-EU customers, after logging in, items will be automatically displayed without taxes (VAT 22% in Italy).
For shipments to countries outside EU, the customs and tax costs are to be paid by the recipient.