SMEG series 50 years
A symbolic meeting, icons that turn the space they occupy, the new small line of years ’50, designed in collaboration with Matteo Bazzicalupo and Raffaella Mangiarotti of deepdesign, evoke the past and shape the places of every day, invest in a new way what already exists or has existed, as it happens in art and memory.
Produced by rounded and compact forms, are the protagonists of the kitchen, designed for those who want to live an experience chef but not only. For those who like to surround themselves with objects with a strong aesthetic character without losing sight of the high-quality performance.
POWERFUL, QUIET AND EFFICIENT
The Smeg juice extractor produces a high quality thanks to an extraction completely cold juice, without the use of blades but through a slow and powerful rotation of the auger.
The slow SST squeezing system (Slow Squeezing Technology) respects the organoleptic properties of fruits and vegetables without dispenderne the active ingredients.
Motor body and plastic hopper. activation lever knob loop / reverse function stainless steel
– Technology Squeezing Slow (SSTTM)
– Rotation: 43 revs / min
– Lever for adjusting density juice
– Squeezing container 500ml in TRITANTM
– Auger basket and filter holder in ULTEMTM *
– Basket filter holder with 4 spatulas silicone for a smooth juice
– Function ‘Reverse’
– Power: 150W
– Anti-slip feet
* Ultem is a registered trademark of SABIC
– 2 filters (narrow holes and large holes)
– 1 pestle
– 1 pitcher for juice (1 liter)
– 1 jug for collecting pulp (1.6 Lt)
– 2 toothbrushes for cleaning
– Cookbook with 12 recipes and tips for use
WxDxH Dimensions 269.6 x 170.6 x 412.6 mm
net weight 7.2 kg
Not for sale outside from Europe