Attention: use ONLY coffee ground with a good coffee grinder (Jolly, Kube Mill, Cylinder – La Pavoni Series) or bought directly from the roasting company for best results. Otherwise, using “supermarket” coffee does not guarantee an excellent result.
After the success of the model Europiccola (1950) and Professional (1970), comes Stradivari (2005), a machine that synthesize, the most pure shape and the most reliable technics thanks to the centenarian experience of La Pavoni.
The model Stradivari together with the coffee grinder Jolly and the plinth are the functional answer to the consumer’s need.
The model Stradivari has been studied drawing inspiration from the violin, sole musical instrument, became a work of art thanks to the famous lute-maker who lived in Cremona, Antonio Stradivari. The plinth reminds to the violin case and the lever to the bow. The result is to obtain a performance and an aesthetic and functional pleasure.
All La Pavoni 230V lever models are certified by:
- Boiler capacity l. 0,80
- Number of cups of espresso brewed 8
- Steam delivery 10 min
- Boiler pressure 0,7-0,8 bar
- Average heating time 5 min
- Safety valve
- Steam tap with interchangeable device steam pipe / Cappuccino Automatic
- Water level indicator
- On/off switch
- Indicator light
- Cappuccino Automatic
- Manual reset safety thermostat
- Pressurestat to keep a constant pressure in the boiler
- Heating elment 950 W
- Electrical specifications 220-240V 50/60Hz – 120V 60Hz
Not sold outside Europe