Attention: use ONLY coffee ground with a good coffee grinder (Jolly, Kube Mill, Cylinder – La Pavoni Series) or bought directly from the roasting company for best results. Otherwise, using “supermarket” coffee does not guarantee an excellent result.
Europiccola, designed in 1950 and Professional, in 1970, are a sort of mirror of a part of the Italiandesign history.
A combination of style, quality and reliability.
The classic lever machine continuously evolving since its introduction. This machine is largely constructed of cast brass and is built to last. The large boiler ensures that limescale deposits have minimal effect, meaning minimum maintenance is needed. This model enables to deliver 8 cups of espresso continuously.
All La Pavoni 230V lever models are certified by:
- Boiler capacity l. 0,80
- Number of cups of espresso brewed 8
- Steam delivery 10 min
- Boiler pressure 0,7-0,8 bar
- Average heating time 5 min
- Safety valve
- Steam tap with interchangeable device steam pipe / Cappuccino Automatic
- Water level indicator
- On/off switch
- Indicator light
- Cappuccino Automatic
- Manual reset safety thermostat
- Pressurestat to keep a constant pressure in the boiler
- Heating elment 950 W
- Electrical specifications 220-240V 50/60Hz – 120V 60Hz
Not sold outside Europe