WHITEPOT by Rodolfo Dordoni. Collection of casseroles, pan, saucepan and accessories designed and realized to be functional in the kitchen but also for the food preparation and the cooking. At the same time are the best expression of elegance and high italian design.
Whitepot is projected and realized to maximize the space (handle removible and it’s possible to stack in a pile all the casseroles).
The stainless steel 18/10 is first rate quality and internally ceramic coated with the new nano technology: the best nonstick cover.
The bottom is tri-lamina steel/aluminum/steel: this processing allow the use in all kind of hob (electromagnetic induction included).
Instructions. To preserve the quality of the tool, in the first use, evenly grease the inside with a little oil and wipe it dry with a soft cloth
• always place the pot on the heat source more proportionate to its size
• do not overheat the vacuum pan
• do not burn fat food
• on the ceramic plate lift the pot avoiding to slide over it
• leave to cool before washing
• do not use metal utensils, but only in plastic or wood
• Avoid keeping acid food for a long time insidethe pot
• do not use powder and / or scouring pads to clean the pan, just use warm water and a soft sponge with small amount of mild detergent
• automatic dishwashing is preferably allowed to adopt Eco
• store the tool must be done carefully so as not to scratch the coating
• Do not use the pan in the microwave
• Do not use the handle to pour; when you pour take off the handle and pour the contents of the pot by holding it with both hands using potholders.