FOODWEAR by Rodolfo Dordoni. The knob is in color steel finish. Casseroles, low casseroles and pans that perform professionally in preparation of food but become elegant serving pieces when they appear on the table.
Handle Essential feature of knIndustrie, in fact, is at first “convertibility” of each item proposed, mainly using a comfortable handle-clamp that attaches to any container thereby giving it a swirl of really fun and useful, personalities. Just a “clack” and the bowl turns into a large casserole, ideal for a spaghetti meal with friends. Another “clack” and removing the handle you transform the pan in a beautiful fruit holder to store, perhaps, in his glittering immaculate stainless steel, on the table or on a cupboard, to give a touch of incomparable design.
Cake Stand / Cover.The covers Foodwear are in two versions: bronze glass and polished steel, are equipped with a large knob with a particular shape that allows you to use them upside down, parallel to the slab, so as to transform them in a cake stand to bring to the table quiche, cakes, biscuits and everything the creativity of the chef suggests.This dual function allows a significant savings when purchasing and in energy for daily washing. The space to store the tools you need in a home is greatly reduced.
Foodwear makes this innovative and versatile feature possible thanks to the materials used and their particular processing technique, as well as the easy locking and releasing system for the handles.
The top quality 18/10 stainless steel, skillfully worked, is the protagonist: looks shiny inside and bronze colored outside, achieved through a special process called “wonder plus” that makes the surface very material.
The bottom is in multiply steel / aluminum / steel and the pots can be used on all types of hobs: gas, ceramicglass, thermal and electromagnetic induction, the handle is black finish steel.
Instructions. Before using the pots for the first time wash them with boiling water and a liquid detergent
• add salt to the water only when it is boiling, and stir with a spoon. If the salt is deposited on the bottom, it may start the process of corrosion. These specks do not alter the quality of the saucepan or how it works, in the slightest,and cannot in any way be blamed on manufacturing faults
• do not use powder and / or scouring pads to clean the pan, just use warm water and a soft sponge with mild detergent
• store the dry pot carefully so as not to scratch them
• do not use the pan in the microwave
• always place the pot on the heat source more proportionate to its size
• do not overheat the vacuum pan
• on the ceramic plate lift the pot avoiding to slide over it
• do not subject glass lids to strong thermal shocks