The cinnamon Cocotte in the shape of a pumpkin can be put on the table after use in the kitchen. You can serve up stylish tasty stews in it, because Cocottes were developed in France for this purpose. They are used by top chefs like Paul Bocuse , because they are made of cast iron, which stores the heat particularly well and releases it slowly.
The round cocotte has a diameter of 24 cm, a height of 15 cm and a capacity of 3.45 litres. It is suitable for any type of cooker, including induction hobs. The two handles on the sides of the Staub casserole are easy to handle. Professionals, amateur cooks and beginners alike are sure to appreciate the benefits of this product.
The pumpkin-shaped Cocotte is also very robust and easy to clean because its interior is matt black enamel. This enamelling simultaneously improves the stewing properties and enhances the natural flavour of meat, vegetables and other ingredients, so that flavours unfold perfectly. In this Staub Cocotte your dishes will be particularly tasty when you invite family and friends for dinner.
– Ideal for searing and slow cooking of meat, fish or vegetables
– Intense colour through “Majolica” enamelling
– The matt black inner enamelling is ideal for particularly crisp searing and is especially durable
– Suitable for all types of hobs, incl. induction, can also be used in the oven/grill
– Rim diameter 24cm (approx.)
– Base diameter 19.2cm (approx.)
– Capacity 3.45 litres
– Serves 4 people
– Base Diameter: 19.2 cm
– Diameter: 24 cm
– Heat Resistance: yes
– Height without lid: 9.5 cm
– Height: 19 cm
– Induction Compatibility: yes
– Length: 30 cm
– Volume: 3.45 l