This grenadine oval cocotte is an attractive addition to any kitchen and dining table. Cocottes are traditionally used in France as casserole dishes, but are equally suitable for frying meat or preparing vegetarian dishes.
All ingredients can be gently cooked in a Staub cocotte, as they are made of cast iron with a black enamel coating on the inside. These two materials store heat extremely well for longer and release it slowly and evenly into your food. Cast iron and enamel are extremely durable and scratch-resistant. What’s more, the dish becomes even better the more often you use it, which is why so often cocottes are handed down from generation to generation in France.
The cocotte can be used on all hob types including induction or in the oven.
– Ideal for searing and slow cooking of roasts and whole chickens
– Juicy and tender cooking result thanks to the lid’s special drip structure
– The matt black inner enamelling is ideal for particularly crisp searing and is especially durable
– Suitable for all types of hobs, incl. induction, can also be used in the oven/grill
– Long rim measurement 29cm
– Long base measurement 24.4cm
– Capacity 4.2 litres
– Serves 4 people
– Base Diameter: 24.4 cm
– Diameter: 29 cm
– Heat Resistance: yes
– Height without lid: 10.7 cm
– Height: 15.8 cm
– Induction Compatibility: yes
– Length: 35 cm
– Volume: 4.2 l
– Weight: 5.6 kg
– Width: 22.5 cm