Stew is exceptionally flavoursome, is easy to prepare and is always a welcome surprise when served. The cocotte from the house of Staub is a great aid in preparing delicious dishes. A cocotte is a French casserole used to make delicious fish, meat or vegetable dishes.
This oval cocotte in basil green is easy to lift, as it has a large, tight fitting lid and two cast-iron handles on the sides. What’s more, this product is easy to clean by hand. So the oval cocotte in basil green with 6.7 litre capacity and a diameter of 33 cm is quickly back in action. A special feature is that it can be used on all hob types, including induction plates.
Moreover, this casserole has several coatings of cast iron and enamel. In addition, quick, targeted heat distribution is guaranteed throughout. The internal coating is matte black which helps to intensify the delicious flavours. In addition, the enamel improves the more you use your cocotte. With the Staub cocotte you will serve wonderful stews and amaze your friends and family with hearty meals.
– Ideal for searing and slow cooking of roasts and whole chickens
– Juicy and tender cooking result thanks to the lid’s special drip structure
– The matt black inner enamelling is ideal for particularly crisp searing and is especially durable
– Suitable for all types of hobs, incl. induction, can also be used in the oven/grill
– Serves 6-7 people
– Base Diameter: 27.7 cm
– Diameter: 33 cm
– Heat Resistance: yes
– Height without lid: 12.4 cm
– Height: 17.5 cm
– Induction Compatibility: yes
– Length: 40 cm
– Volume: 6.7 l
– Weight: 7 kg