Bold. Courageous. Eco-sustainable. Innovative. The assumption that the idea of the product knIndustrie is immediate and obvious: to simplify the user experience of cooking utensils, cooking and presentation of food at the table. A dream that took effect from direct experience, observation and dialogue with renowned chefs, professionals and ordinary people who have told us their way of living in the kitchen, their modus operandi, the way of moving in space, confiding limitations and disadvantages of modern instruments.
With “Knpro”, a collection of professional cookware (collections designed by Massimo Castagna in collaboration with Adele Martelli) presenting and serving food on the table is simplified thanks to the use of the same objects. “Knpro” is a set of aluminum cookware with white non-stick nanotech coating and steel handles.
Alluminium, nanotech non sticking coating
Having so many guests will not be a problem with Big Eat, an alluminum casserole and a low casserole with a diameter of 36 cm. The exterior is white enamel porcelain and the internal is nano tech white ceramic , perfectly non-sticking that makes cooking easy when you have many guests. The aesthetics of the handles reminds the world of professional tools.
Instructions. To preserve the quality of the tool, in the first use, evenly grease the inside with a little oil and wipe it dry with a soft cloth
• always place the pot on the heat source more proportionate to its size
• do not overheat the vacuum pan
• do not burn fat food
• on the ceramic plate lift the pot avoiding to slide over it
• leave to cool before washing
• do not use metal utensils, but only in plastic or wood
• Avoid keeping acid food for a long time inside the pot
• do not use powder and / or scouring pads to clean the pan, just use warm water and a soft sponge with small amount of mild detergent
• automatic dishwashing is preferably allowed to adopt Eco
• store the tool must be done carefully so as not to scratch the coating
• Do not use the pan in the microwave.