Attention: use ONLY coffee ground with a good coffee grinder (Jolly, Kube Mill, Cylinder – La Pavoni Series) or bought directly from the roasting company for best results. Otherwise, using “supermarket” coffee does not guarantee an excellent result.
Competition machine for Espresso specialists.
The cutting edge model of domestic lever machines.
Valuable materials and the chance of a constant monitoring of the brewing pressure carried out by pulling down the lever, allow even the most demanding users to brew a customized espresso through repeatable extraction curves.
The new Esperto line is provided with professional devices as:
– Brewing pressure profiling
– Group Temperature indicator
– Two Steam Wands
– Competizione filters from 9, 16, 20 gr
– Shower “Competizione” with photo engraved membrane
– Coffee Tamper inox AISI 304, 300 gr
– Fascino Filter Holder allows to obtain creamy espresso coffees
All La Pavoni 230V lever models are certified by:
- Boiler capacity l. 1,6
- Number of cups of espresso brewed 16
- Steam delivery 15 min
- Boiler pressure 0,7-0,8 bar
- Average heating time 5 min
- Safety valve
- Steam tap with interchangeable device steam pipe / Cappuccino Automatic
- Steam wand with nozzle 1 hole Ø 1,5 mm
- Steam wand with nozzle 1 hole Ø 2 mm
- Manometer for the boiler pressure control.
- Brewing pressure profiling control
- Group temperature indicator
- Professional filter holder in chromed brass
- Professional fascino filter holder in chromed brass
- Competition filter 1 cup 9 g
- Competition filter 2 cups 14/16 g
- Competition filter 20 g
- Competition shower with 200 µm filtering capacity
- Water level indicator
- on / off switch
- Indicator light
- Cappuccino Automatic
- Control pilot temperature
- Manual reset safety thermostat
- Pressurestat to keep a constant pressure in the boiler
- Heating element: 950 W
- Power feeding 220-240V 50/60Hz; 120V 60Hz
Not sold outside Europe