The small round wok from the Staub Specialities series isn’t only suitable for conventional Chinese dishes or for quickly stir-frying, it can also be used just as well for frying, braising, deep-frying and steaming. The wok is made of cast iron, allowing it to reach high temperatures and maintain them for a long period of time. Meat is given a crispy exterior and veggies stay nice and crisp.
The black wok has a diameter of 30cm and can hold up to 4.4 litres, making it ideally suited for frying meat or fish, even in lots of oil. The Staub wok fits firmly to the hob and helps you to save energy. The cast-iron cookware is suited for every type of cooker and also for an induction hob.
The cast iron wok from Staub also looks good on the table. You can therefore use it to serve food because it stays warm thanks to the cast iron’s ability to retain heat over the long run. Many recipes for delicious recipes stem from the cuisine of many Asian countries. So you can use this wok for a social evening gathering with your family or friends.
– Versatile for quick searing, braising or steaming
– Compact and light – for daily use
– The matt black inner enamelling is ideal for particularly crisp searing and is especially durable
– Suitable for all types of hobs, incl. induction, can also be used in the oven/grill
– Includes stainless steel draining rack
– 30cm rim diameter, 15.5cm base diameter
– Length with handles of 38.5cm
– 4.4 litre capacity