The Specialties teppanyaki grill plate is a practical tool that can be used to make recipes made in several different stages, as well as more straightforward dishes. If, for example, you are entertaining guests and want to ensure they each get their steak or grilled Mediterranean vegetables at the same time, you will love this Demeyere grill plate. The plate can also be used to cook traditional Japanese or Spanish dishes. The plate measures 53 cm x 32.5 cm and can be used on all heat sources, including induction hobs, thanks to efficient Tripllnduc® technology. The 7-ply material used to make the plate ensures that heat is retained and distributed evenly. It can also be placed over two hobs heated to two different temperatures: the same griddle can therefore be used to sear pieces of meat and keep them warm until the time has come to serve them, making it easier to prepare individual dishes and meals. Heat resistant up to 250°c/500°f.
This Demeyere grill plate will make an excellent addition to your existing collection of cookware.
– 18/10 stainless steel with Silvinox®: hygienic and easy to clean
– 7-ply material up to the rim (4 mm): optimum heat distribution
– Welded stainless steel handles: very firm and hygienic
– Suitable for the oven and all types of cookers, including induction
– Diameter: 53 x 32.5 cm
– Induction Compatibility: yes
– Length: 53 cm
– Weight: 3.1229 kg
– Width: 32.5 cm