Le Creuset cast iron cookware is particularly energy-saving, as the heat is optimally distributed from the floor to the walls and stored for a long time.
Our light-coloured enamel is mainly used in roasters and pots and is particularly easy to clean due to its smooth and soft surface.
The black enamel is mainly used in cast iron pans. This enamel was specially developed for frying at higher temperatures. Roasting and frying aromas can develop optimally and provide an extraordinary taste experience.
– Energy-efficient cooking due to excellent heat storage capacity
– Extremely high-quality and hard-wearing enamel
– Especially easy to clean
– Large handles for easy and safe transport
– Heat resistant ergonomically shaped stainless steel knob
– Suitable for all types of cookers, including induction