The Diamond LITE is a hand-cast Woll series with a removable handle. Lightweight yet robust, with a 5-layer diamond coating. All products are individually hand-cast from a refined, stress-free and bubble-free aluminium alloy. The surface is extremely cut-resistant thanks to the unique, reliable and proven non-stick coating that allows healthy cooking without added fat. This pan is ideal for low-fat frying using little energy thanks to its very high thermal conductivity.
Woll Diamond Lite non-stick low frying pan for induction made of hand-forged cast aluminium and reinforced edge, suitable for all types of kitchens. The approximately 6 mm thick thermal base allows excellent heat storage without deforming on contact with high temperatures.
- High-quality cast aluminium
- Comfortable and safe removable handle with solid and durable one-piece cast, space-saving attachment
- 5-layer diamond coating
- Made in Germany
- Oven-safe body up to 250°C
- Ideal for all types of cooking: gas, induction, electric, glass ceramic, oven
- Ensures fast and efficient heat absorption and optimal heat conductivity evenly
- Highly resistant to abrasion and scratches
Product layering process:
1 Die-cast aluminium body through a special technology the process ensures the absence of air bubble formation.
2 Sandblasting process that increases the surface area by 15 times and thus ensures the best seal for subsequent layers.
3 The particularly hard, cut-resistant base layer: titanium or diamond crystals are applied to the aluminium with a plasma jet at 20,000°C.
4. The unique protective layer against corrosion caused by acidic foods.
5. Layer that provides excellent non-stick properties.
6. The specially developed top layer is reinforced with ceramic, sapphire or diamond particles to ensure optimal heat conduction and resistance.