The basil green-coloured casserole dish from the La Cocotte series from Staub – a company known for its high-quality cast iron casserole dishes – ensures that you remain cheerful in the kitchen. You can use the round cocotte on all conventional types of cookers including induction hobs. The cast iron pot is also well suited for the oven. With a diameter of 26 cm and a volume of up to 5.2 litres, it is large enough to cook for multiple guests or the entire family.
The design has intentionally been kept simple to clearly emphasise its range of uses. For this reason, the lid has a special drop-shaped structure on the inside to ensure that condensation can distribute evenly on food while being cooked. Thus, you can always succeed in cooking tender meat and juicy vegetables. The two cast iron handles on the dish’s side as well as the lid knob make it easy to handle the cocotte.
Another advantage of the cocotte is its coating, which is made out of enamel and is ideal for transferring heat. Gentle and healthy cooking is made easy with this. Cleaning the cocotte also presents no problems. The cast iron used also ensures a particularly good braising effect. Pick Staub’s cocotte if you want your ratatouille or coq au vin to benefit from the special material properties of the casserole dish.
– Ideal for searing and slow cooking of meat, fish or vegetables
– Juicy and tender cooking result thanks to the lid’s special drip structure
– The matt black inner enamelling is ideal for particularly crisp searing and is especially durable
– Suitable for all types of hobs, incl. induction, can also be used in the oven/grill
– Rim diameter 26cm
– Base diameter 21.7cm
– Capacity 5.2 litres
– Serves 4-5 people
– Base Diameter: 21.7 cm
– Diameter: 26 cm
– Heat Resistance: yes
– Height without lid: 11.8 cm
– Height: 17 cm
– Induction Compatibility: yes
– Length: 33 cm
– Volume: 5.2 l
– Weight: 5.7 kg