A juicy roast is not just a culinary delight on Sundays. Whether it’s a meat, fish or vegetable casserole, you will be able to create fine dishes easily and safely in this Staub Cocotte.
The Cocotte is a cast iron roasting pan which you can use for the gentle preparation of various dishes.
Thanks to its classic design with embossed logo and a silver knob, this cocotte is cookware in which you can serve your meals in style at the table.
The cocotte has a diameter of 24 cm, or 30 cm including the handles. With the lid, the Staub casserole is 15 cm tall. It has a capacity of 3.8 litres.
The cast iron cocotte is coated on the inside with matte black enamel. This gives food a great braised flavour and enhances the natural taste of fresh ingredients. The Cocotte itself stores heat and releases it slowly. Your food stays hot for a long time, even on the table.
Cast-iron Staub cookware is suitable for preparing a variety of dishes. The cherry-red Cocotte will be stylishly eye-catching on your table and will complement your cookware as a functional, robust and easy-care casserole dish that you are sure to use on many occasions.
– Ideal for searing and slow cooking of meat, fish or vegetables
– Juicy and tender cooking result thanks to the lid’s special drip structure
– The matt black inner enamelling is ideal for particularly crisp searing and is especially durable
– Suitable for all types of hobs, incl. induction, can also be used in the oven/grill
– Rim diameter 24cm
– Base diameter 19.2cm
– Capacity 3.8 litres
– Serves 4 people
– Base Diameter: 19.2 cm
– Diameter: 24 cm
– Heat Resistance: yes
– Height without lid: 10.5 cm
– Height: 15.3 cm
– Induction Compatibility: yes
– Length: 30 cm
– Volume: 3.8 l
– Weight: 4.6 kg