The grenadine-coloured oval cocotte is an attractive addition to any kitchen and dining table. It transforms every meal with family and friends into a real occasion and is perfect for preparing the most diverse, yet tasty dishes. Cocottes are traditionally used in France as casseroles dishes, but are equally suitable for frying meat or preparing vegetarian dishes using the freshest ingredients.
All ingredients can be gently cooked in a Staub cocotte, as they are made of cast iron with a black enamel coating on the inside. These two materials store heat extremely well for longer and release it slowly and evenly into your food. Cast iron and enamel are extremely durable and scratch-resistant. What is more, the casserole dish becomes even better the more often you use it, which is why so often cocottes are handed down from generation to generation in France.
The grenadine-coloured cocotte from Staub has a diameter of 31 cm, a height of 17 cm and holds 5.5 litres. It can be used on an induction hob or in the oven. Create different stews and casseroles for you and your family in a cocotte, as cast iron and enamel enhance the taste of your food.
– Ideal for searing and slow cooking of roasts and whole chickens
– Juicy and tender cooking result thanks to the lid’s special drip structure
– The matt black inner enamelling is ideal for particularly crisp searing and is especially durable
– Suitable for all types of hobs, incl. induction, can also be used in the oven/grill
– Serves 4-5 people
– Base Diameter: 25 cm
– Diameter: 31 cm
– Heat Resistance: yes
– Height without lid: 11.8 cm
– Height: 16.7 cm
– Induction Compatibility: yes
– Length: 37.5 cm
– Volume: 5.5 l
– Weight: 6 kg