The cocotte with special steamer insert made from high-quality 18/10 stainless steel allows you to cook various ingredients at the same time. Thanks to the thick silicone seal and the holes in the steamer insert’s surface, heat is distributed evenly in the casserole dish.
The cocotte has a diameter of 26 cm and a capacity of 5.2 litres. Including the handles, it is approx. 33 cm and 9.5 cm high without the lid. You can use the cocotte on all types of cooker, including induction hobs, as well as in the oven. It has a matt black enamel coating on the inside. The material is durable, easy to clean and popular among top chefs as well as newcomers to cooking, thanks to its outstanding qualities.
The cocotte has a highly efficient braising effect that preserves the natural flavours of your ingredients. The enamel coating retains heat and releases it gradually and evenly. The special ‘spiked’ structure on the inside of the lid drips condensation evenly back onto the cooking food, keeping it particularly juicy and tender. After removing the steamer insert, the black cocotte from Staub can also be used for serving dishes in style.
– Ideal for simultaneous braising and stewing, e.g. rice at the bottom and fish on top
– Juicy and tender cooking result thanks to the lid’s special drip structure
– The matt black inner enamelling is ideal for particularly crisp searing and is especially durable
– Suitable for all types of hobs, incl. induction, can also be used in the oven/grill
– Rim diameter 26cm
– Base diameter 21.7cm
– Capacity 5.2 litres
– Serves 4-5 people
– Base Diameter: 21.7 cm
– Diameter: 26 cm
– Heat Resistance: yes
– Height without lid: 11.8 cm
– Height: 19 cm
– Induction Compatibility: yes
– Length: 33 cm
– Volume: 5.2 l
– Weight: 6.67 kg