With this traditional, round, French ‘cocotte’, you will be able to make lots of delicious stews and casseroles. Your guests will enjoy casseroles made in this dish which is 26 cm in diameter, 17 cm tall, with a volume of 5.2 litres. Its attractive design means you can present your dishes at the table when entertaining friends or family. And the food will stay hot.
The Staub cocotte is black and made of cast iron. This material is tough and durable and retains heat well, distributing it evenly throughout the bottom of the pot. This ensures that meat, vegetables and other ingredients are cooked gently and valuable flavours are preserved. The inside of the cocotte is coated with matt black enamel. This coating enhances the casserole effect, preserving the foods’ natural flavours. Cocottes improve with use.
The Staub cocotte is suitable for all types of stoves, including induction hobs. With this high-quality, easy-care casserole you will be able to conjure up the most delicious dishes effortlessly.
– Ideal for searing and slow cooking of meat, fish or vegetables
– Juicy and tender cooking result thanks to the lid’s special drip structure
– The matt black inner enamelling is ideal for particularly crisp searing and is especially durable
– Suitable for all types of hobs, incl. induction, can also be used in the oven/grill
– Rim diameter 26cm
– Base diameter 21.7cm
– Capacity 5.2 litres
– Serves 4-5 people
– Base Diameter: 21.7 cm
– Diameter: 26 cm
– Heat Resistance: yes
– Height without lid: 11.8 cm
– Height: 17 cm
– Induction Compatibility: yes
– Length: 33 cm
– Volume: 5.2 l
– Weight: 5.7 kg