Experience the ultimate in taste and pure cooking enjoyment with this Staub cocotte, as the French version of the casserole dish makes pot roasts and casseroles a success every time. The attractive pot is made of cast iron. This material stores heat for longer and distributes it perfectly into the inside of the pot. You can now cook your food slowly and gently, retaining the full flavour and essential nutrients of the ingredients. The enamelled cast iron stores cold as well as heat so that the cocotte can also be used for chilled food. Move your creations stylishly from cooker to table in this attractive dark-blue roasting dish.
The 17 cm deep roasting pan holds 6.7 litres; with a diameter of 33 cm, it provides plenty of volume for tasty stews and casseroles. The lid incorporates a ‘spiked’ structure that continuously and evenly distributes condensation formed during cooking over your food, keeping your meat wonderfully tender. The cocotte is suitable for all types of cooker including induction hobs. Staub cast iron cookware is indispensable for many top chefs worldwide. Prepare tasty and healthy dishes and enjoy mealtimes with friends and family with this cocotte from the La Cocotte range.
– Ideal for searing and slow cooking of roasts and whole chickens
– Juicy and tender cooking result thanks to the lid’s special drip structure
– The matt black inner enamelling is ideal for particularly crisp searing and is especially durable
– Suitable for all types of hobs, incl. induction, can also be used in the oven/grill
– Serves 6-7 people
– Base Diameter: 27.7 cm
– Diameter: 33 cm
– Heat Resistance: yes
– Height without lid: 12.4 cm
– Height: 17.5 cm
– Induction Compatibility: yes
– Length: 40 cm
– Volume: 6.7 l
– Weight: 7 kg