The Staub casserole dish from the popular La Cocotte range comes in classic black. The focus is on the functionality of the oval cocotte, teamed with a touch of sophistication in its design. You can fully utilise the 29 cm diameter of the casserole dish, as well as its height of 15 cm. There is ample volume for food, like roasts, vegetables or fish, as the cocotte holds up to 4.2 litres.
This cocotte casserole dish brings together many different benefits, like ease of use and cleaning, excellent durability and wonderful stewing effect. The coatings on the inside and outside guarantee most of these properties: the cocotte has a matte black enamelling on the inside, making it immediately ready to use. This also enhances its stewing effect, which improves over the lifetime of the dish.
The cocotte is made of cast iron with matte black enamelling on the inside, rapidly distributing heat. It also stores heat for longer so that it can be released evenly into the food, making it suitable for gentle and healthy cooking. You can also use the cocotte on all types of heat sources, as required, whether gas, electricity or induction. This cocotte from Staub is the perfect choice if you love stews or casseroles and enjoy using simple, convenient cookware.
– Ideal for searing and slow cooking of roasts and whole chickens
– Juicy and tender cooking result thanks to the lid’s special drip structure
– The matt black inner enamelling is ideal for particularly crisp searing and is especially durable
– Suitable for all types of hobs, incl. induction, can also be used in the oven/grill
– Long rim measurement 29cm
– Long base measurement 24.4cm
– Capacity 4.2 litres
– Serves 4 people
– Base Diameter: 24.4 cm
– Diameter: 29 cm
– Heat Resistance: yes
– Height without lid: 10.7 cm
– Height: 15.8 cm
– Induction Compatibility: yes
– Length: 35 cm
– Volume: 4.2 l
– Weight: 5.6 kg
– Width: 22.5 cm