The cocotte with its steamer insert is perfect for a whole range of different dishes and even for preparing several dishes at the same time. Use it to steam or boil and use the rising water vapour to gently steam vegetables. This ultra-functional casserole dish from the La Cocotte series therefore offers you plenty of opportunities for being creative and producing tasty meals.
The round cocotte holds 5.2 litres, has a diameter of 26 cm and measures 15.6 cm in height including the lid. The pot is made of cast iron and has a matt black enamelled coating on the inside. The steamer insert is made of high-grade 18/10 stainless steel and has a silicone seal to ensure that heat is distributed perfectly over all the food inside. The ‘spiked’ design on the inside of the lid ensures that food is moistened from above.
Staub cocottes can be used on any type of cooker and also in the oven: use them to cook your food extremely gently and healthily. The size of this cocotte means that it can be used to serve a number of guests. At the end of the cooking time, move the pot directly to the table, as a grenadine-coloured cocotte looks as good on the cooker as it does on the table.
– Ideal for simultaneous braising and stewing, e.g. rice at the bottom and fish on top
– Juicy and tender cooking result thanks to the lid’s special drip structure
– The matt black inner enamelling is ideal for particularly crisp searing and is especially durable
– Suitable for all types of hobs, incl. induction, can also be used in the oven/grill
– Rim diameter 26cm
– Base diameter 21.7cm
– Capacity 5.2 litres
– Serves 4-5 people
– Base Diameter: 21.7 cm
– Diameter: 26 cm
– Heat Resistance: yes
– Height without lid: 11.8 cm
– Height: 19 cm
– Induction Compatibility: yes
– Length: 33 cm
– Volume: 5.2 l
– Weight: 6.67 kg