Use this cocotte from the La Cocotte series to prepare different dishes at the same time. This cocotte has a steamer insert, which allows you to use the rising steam to cook vegetables at the same time. Without the steamer insert, you can also use this cocotte as a casserole dish and cook delicious meat or vegetable dishes with a range of different ingredients.
The cherry-red cocotte is round and has a diameter of 26 cm: it is made of cast iron with matt black enamelling on the inside. These two materials make this casserole dish outstanding for frying and slow cooking, as cast iron conducts heat very well and the enamel brings out the natural flavours of the food. The steamer insert is made of high-grade 18/10 stainless steel and has a silicone seal by means of which heat is ideally distributed.
Staub cocottes can be used on all kinds of cooker, including induction hobs, or even popped in the oven with dishes that need to cook for longer. It holds 5.2 litres and is therefore perfect for when you have invited a number of guests round. Be sure to use this cocotte to serve, as its cherry-red colour means that it looks equally good on the table. Use this casserole dish to serve stylishly tasty slow-cooked stews or casseroles, or even a delicious ratatouille.
– Ideal for simultaneous braising and stewing, e.g. rice at the bottom and fish on top
– Juicy and tender cooking result thanks to the lid’s special drip structure
– The matt black inner enamelling is ideal for particularly crisp searing and is especially durable
– Suitable for all types of hobs, incl. induction, can also be used in the oven/grill
– Rim diameter 26cm
– Base diameter 21.7cm
– Capacity 5.2 litres
– Serves 4-5 people
– Base Diameter: 21.7 cm
– Diameter: 26 cm
– Heat Resistance: yes
– Height without lid: 11.8 cm
– Height: 19 cm
– Induction Compatibility: yes
– Length: 33 cm
– Volume: 5.2 l
– Weight: 6.67 kg