THE QUEEN OF THE KITCHEN
A culinary classic, the Le Creuset casserole has been loved by cooks across the world for nearly a century. Perfectly designed for stews, roasts, soups, casseroles and baking, this iconic piece is your one-stop pot for memorable meals with an intense depth of mouth-watering flavour.
The Evolution Round Cocotte Le Creuset is indispensable in all kitchens to prepare tasty and healthy dishes! Thanks to its versatility, the Le Creuset round cocotte will become your everyday ally for cooking vegetables, risottos, sauces, bread and a thousand other recipes to surprise all your guests.
Enameled cast iron, being an excellent conductor of heat, is one of the best materials to use in the kitchen. In addition, the bottom, walls and lid have the same thickness, ensuring even heat absorption and distribution, without creating overheated areas. As a result, foods do not get burned or stay raw inside. In addition, they do not lose their liquids during cooking, which allows you to preserve their nutrients and vitamins.
Generation after generation, the Le Creuset cast iron enameled cocotte has become synonymous with good cooking and great quality, bringing to tables and kitchens around the world healthy cooking that is worthy of the finest recipes.
Properties of enameled cast iron cocottes:
– Uniform heat distribution without overheating zones.
– Excellent heat retention.
– Stainless steel knob resistant to all temperatures.
– Handles designed for excellent grip.
– Glazed interior and exterior surfaces. Does not absorb moisture, flavor or odor from food.
– Compatible with all heat sources: oven, gas, electric, induction.
– Recommended by top chefs and bloggers for making bread in the oven.
– Easy to clean.
– Exceptional durability.
– Lifetime warranty.
Our famous range of vitrified cast iron is the most durable and hygienic material on the market. Try it and the results will surprise you.