With the Staub grill pan you no longer need a barbecue to enjoy perfectly cooked steaks or sausages. In the grill pan, you can fry meat, fish or vegetables or cook slowly, just as you desire. The cast iron pan retains heat and releases it evenly back to the food. The high temperatures developed by the matt black enamelled surface inside the pan ensure a lovely roast taste.
Thanks to the grooves on the inside of the pan base, the food gets its characteristic grill stripes. Excess fat runs into the grooves which you can simply pour away over the corners of the pan. The shape of these pouring corners prevents annoying dripping. The meat is both tender and crispy.
The pan has two small handles on the sides so it can easily be transported, turned or poured. The square grill pan is suitable for all types of cookers, including induction hobs. The two-handled grill pan has a total size of 33 cm. With the compact and practical grill pan, you can complete your cookware with a versatile cooking utensil with which you can prepare authentic grilled dishes without having to light a barbecue.
Made by STAUB in France.
– Guaranteed grilling stripes thanks to the special grooves on the pan.
– Perfectly juicy and tender frying of steaks, chicken and turkey fillets
– Grilling grooves collect the fat
– Suitable for all types of hobs, incl. induction, can also be used in the oven/grill
– Rim measurement of 33cm x 33cm
– Base measurement of 30cm x 30cm
– Length including handles of 41cm
– Weight of 5.2kg
– Base Diameter: 30 x 33 cm
– Diameter: 33 x 33 cm
– Heat Resistance: yes
– Height: 4.6 cm
– Induction Compatibility: yes
– Length: 55 cm
– Weight: 5.2 kg
– Width: 33 cm