This square, black Staub griddle pan is perfect for large families and anyone who likes having a group of friends or family around for dinner. Measuring 33 cm at the side, it has more than enough space for cooking several pieces of meat at once. The two handles on either side of the pan make it comfortable to handle and can also be used to carry the pan to the table.
The black Staub griddle pan is made from cast iron and features a ridged base which collects excess fat to produce meat that is both low in fat and calories. The ridges also leave a grilled pattern on the meat. The cast iron ensures that food tastes great and gives meat an authentic grilled flavour.
This Staub griddle pan can also be used on all types of hob plates, as well as in the oven. It is very robust, durable and can be cleaned quickly and easily after use. Meat cooked in the pan is beautifully browned on the outside, yet remains succulent and tender on the inside, and tastes just as good as meat cooked on a barbecue. With a Staub griddle pan, you can enjoy beautifully grilled meat all year round.
Made by STAUB in France.
– Guaranteed grilling stripes thanks to the special grooves on the pan.
– Perfectly juicy and tender frying of steaks, chicken and turkey fillets
– Grilling grooves collect the fat
– Suitable for all types of hobs, incl. induction, can also be used in the oven/grill
– Rim measurement of 33cm x 33cm
– Base measurement of 30cm x 30cm
– Length including handles of 41cm
– Weight of 5.2kg
– Base Diameter: 30 x 30 cm
– Diameter: 33 x 30 cm
– Heat Resistance: yes
– Height: 4.6 cm
– Induction Compatibility: yes
– Length: 55 cm
– Weight: 5.2 kg
– Width: 33 cm