The ridges on the base of the rectangular Staub griddle pan create an authentic grill effect and keep food succulent and tasting delicious as food only makes partial contact with the base. Instead of being reabsorbed by the food, excess fat and fluid runs down into these ridges. The enamelled cast iron heats up quickly and distributes heat steadily and evenly across the base so that food is cooked gently after being browned, retaining its nutritional value and flavour.
The double handled square griddle pan is 28cm and available in black. The two narrow handles on either side make the pot easy to move and take up little space on the hob, and since the pan can also be used in a hot oven, you have space for even more food. The pan is also suitable for all heat sources and gives excellent results when used with induction hobs as well.
Cast iron has long been considered one of the most reliable materials for roasting and cooking. Flavour intensifies as cooking progresses and dishes stay warm for a long time thanks to its excellent heat-retaining properties. With its clean design, the pan also looks at home in traditional and modern kitchens. The Staub griddle pan will inspire you to experiment with new recipes over and over again.
Made by STAUB in France.
– Guaranteed grilling stripes thanks to the special grooves on the pan.
– Perfectly juicy and tender frying of steaks, chicken and turkey fillets
– Grilling grooves collect the fat
– Suitable for all types of hobs, incl. induction, can also be used in the oven/grill
– Rim measurement of 28cm x 28cm
– Base measurement of 25cm x 25cm
– Length including handles of 34.8cm
– Weight of 3.4kg
– Base Diameter: 25 x 25 cm
– Diameter: 28 x 25 cm
– Heat Resistance: yes
– Height: 4.3 cm
– Induction Compatibility: yes
– Length: 34.8 cm
– Weight: 3.4 kg
– Width: 28 cm