This square grill pan from Staub is a perfect alternative or addition to a classic barbecue grill. Food looks like it has been cooked on a barbecue thanks to the grooved structure on the inside. Cast iron conducts the high temperatures experienced during searing onto the food, whilst ensuring that it does not stick.
The pan with 2 handles measures 29cm and has an attractive cherry red finish. The two handles allow you to move it effortlessly from oven to table, creating an attractive centrepiece on your dining table. The pan can be used on all kinds of heat sources, including induction and has matt black enamelling on the inside. Use the excess fat that has collected in the fine ridges to prepare a sauce to serve with your meat.
Made by STAUB in France.
– Guaranteed grilling stripes thanks to the special grooves on the pan.
– Perfectly juicy and tender frying of steaks, chicken and turkey fillets
– Grilling grooves collect the fat
– Suitable for all types of hobs, incl. induction, can also be used in the oven/grill
– Rim measurement of 23cm x 23cm
– Base measurement of 21.5cm x 21.5cm
– Length including handles of 29cm
– Weight of 2.4kg
– Base Diameter: 21.5 x 23 cm
– Diameter: 23 x 23 cm
– Heat Resistance: yes
– Height: 4 cm
– Induction Compatibility: yes
– Length: 29 cm
– Weight: 2.4 kg
– Width: 23 cm