Grooves on the base of the Staub square black grill pan give meat authentic barbecue stripes. Excess fat runs off between the grooves, enabling you to prepare low-fat dishes, alternatively slimming off the fat to create an aromatic sauce to enhance your dish. This frying pan is perfect for use on the hob as well as in the oven.
The black grill pan has two handles, making it convenient to use and ideal as a stylish oven to tableware dish. It is made of cast iron, which perfectly distributes heat, producing outstanding even frying results, when preparing several cuts of meat as well. Cast iron also gives meat a strong frying aroma – your meat will taste like it has come straight from the barbecue.
The Staub square grill pan measures 29cm including handles. Use it to adeptly fry steaks and other cuts of meat, as well as vegetables, like courgettes, peppers and aubergines. The outside of your food nicely browns and crisps, while the inside remains tender and juicy. Cast iron can be heated to a high temperature, immediately closing the pores of the meat and sealing in its juices. Effortlessly prepare and stylishly serve aromatically browned and flavourful meat, fish and vegetables in this cast iron frying pan from the Grill Pan range.
Made by STAUB in France.
– Guaranteed grilling stripes thanks to the special grooves on the pan.
– Perfectly juicy and tender frying of steaks, chicken and turkey fillets
– Grilling grooves collect the fat
– Suitable for all types of hobs, incl. induction, can also be used in the oven/grill
– Rim measurement of 23cm x 23cm
– Base measurement of 21.5cm x 21.5cm
– Length including handles of 29cm
– Weight of 2.4kg
– Base Diameter: 21.5 x 21.5 cm
– Diameter: 23 x 21.5 cm
– Heat Resistance: yes
– Height: 4 cm
– Induction Compatibility: yes
– Length: 29 cm
– Weight: 2.4 kg
– Width: 23 cm