The cocotte from Staub is suitable for large families and for those who like convivial dining. With a diameter of 33 cm, a height of 17 cm and a capacity of 6.7 litres, even a large number of guests will be able to get their fill and be pampered with delicious stewed dishes. After all, these pots are specifically designed for slowly braising meat and vegetables.
Cocottes originate from France, where they have a long tradition. They are made of cast iron, which retains heat for long periods of time and redistributes it evenly. This means that after quickly searing food, you can reduce the heat and keep your energy consumption low, even when cooking meals in this casserole dish for hours. It is suitable for any type of cooker, including induction hobs.
Cocottes from the La Cocotte series are additionally enamelled on the inside in order to enhance the cast iron’s braising effect and food even more flavourful. This coating is extremely durable and improves the more frequently the dish is used. You can use this black oval casserole dish to whip up delicious braised dishes for your loved ones and then serve them in style using the dish itself.
– Ideal for searing and slow cooking of roasts and whole chickens
– Juicy and tender cooking result thanks to the lid’s special drip structure
– The matt black inner enamelling is ideal for particularly crisp searing and is especially durable
– Suitable for all types of hobs, incl. induction, can also be used in the oven/grill
– Long rim measurement 33cm
– Long base measurement 27.7cm
– Capacity 6.7 litres
– Serves 6-7 people
– Base Diameter: 27.7 cm
– Diameter: 33 cm
– Heat Resistance: yes
– Height without lid: 12.4 cm
– Height: 17.5 cm
– Induction Compatibility: yes
– Length: 40 cm
– Volume: 6.7 l
– Weight: 7 kg
– Width: 26 cm